We must care for our body at every stage of life. Keep your lifestyle healthy and fit. Adopt these 10 habits as it is beneficial for the inside out of your body.
1. Drink Water In The Morning
The 6-8 hours of recommended nightly sleep is a long period to go without any water consumption. You can drink citrus juices.
- Drinking a glass or two of water right when you wake up
- Boost Energy inside your body
- Helps in digestion and provides fast metabolism.
- Remove toxicity and Gastric problems
2. Meditate For 10 Mins
Meditation is a habitual process of training your mind to focus and redirect your thoughts.
- Controls Anxiety
- Emotional Health Growth and Positive outlook on life
- Enhancing Self – Awareness
- Reduce Age-Related Memory Loss
- Fight against Addictions
- Improves Sleep Cycle and Concentration Power
- Decrease Blood Pressure
3. Brisk Walk For 30 Mins
Brisk walking is considered as good cardio exercise to tone legs and reduce thigh fat.
- Add physical activity – Try to run for a half-hour at once, do regular little bouts (10 minutes) 3 times per day to build up to longer sessions.
- Wear pedometer – measures the number of steps.
- Warm-up after walking
4. Minimum 15min of Daily Exercise
It is useful for “health” as it enhances fitness level.
- Do a min of 150 mins of moderate activity, or do at least 75 mins of vigorous activity throughout the week.
- Adults must increase their moderate to 300 mins of activity per week, or equivalent.
5. Eat Green Every Day
Eating green regularly is a good healthy habit as it contains water-soluble vitamins.
- Anti-ageing Inhibitor
- Reduce Hair Fall
- Generates Energy
- Improved vision, higher bone and intestine health
- Weight Management
- Reduces the risk of cancer
6. Eat Nighly Nutritious Fruits/Veggies
Eating fruit provides health benefits associated with green vegetables as a part of an overall healthy diet.
- Low in fat, sodium, and calories
- Fruits provide essential nutrients like dietary fiber, Vit C, Vit B etc.
- Helps heal cuts and wounds, and keeps teeth and gums healthy
7. Listen Nature Sound and Light Music Every Day
Music has a profound impact on the emotions and therefore the body.
- Clear thoughts with powerful sounds
- Increase attention and scale back stress
- Reduce hearing impairment
8. Trying Reading or Learn Something New
“When you exercise, you move your muscles to help improve overall health, the same construct applies to the brain. Reading real books is a healthy habit.
- Slow cognitive ageing.
- Brain exercise with new challenges like puzzles can improve the toxic cognitive process and boost brainpower.
- Reading before bed.
- Memory and brain function keeps sharper longer
9. Spend Some Quality Time With Loved Once (In-Person)
Being physically present with loved ones creates strong emotional support.
- Reduces behavioural problem
- Boost self-confidence
- Enhance physical health and mental health
- Lengthens life expectancy
10. Turn Off The Phone One Hour Before Sleep
The National Sleep Foundation recommends that to stop using electronic devices half-hour before the time of day.“ Checking your phone again and again simulates the brain so we are more active and awake”.
- Reduces Insomnia because of the blue light from smartphones.
- Reduce over-thinking, emotions and anxiety.